Kicks off in:
Friday, March 13 – Noon – 5 pm
Saturday, March 14 – 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday, March 15 – 10 am – 3 pm
All attendees receive a free round of golf at Old Hickory Golf Club in Beaver Dam, WI. Valid any time Mon-Fri; Sat-Sun after 11:00 am. Cart must be purchased for $25 +tax. Expires 12/31/20.
Subscribe to Midwest Golfing Magazine for only $50 and receive 22 FREE rounds of golf in Wisconsin!
First 1,000 attendees each day will received a FREE sleeve of golf balls!
Purchase Advanced TICKETS
Advance Tickets are no longer available for the 2019 Milwaukee Golf Show. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $10.00 each day of the show. Children 12 and under are FREE.
ADMISSION - AT THE DOOR
- Children 12 and under FREE!
- We honor first responders and those active/veterans who have defended our freedom. Show your military ID and get in to our show for FREE!
WIN: Grand Prize All Inclusive Golf Vacation for 4 to Breezy Point Resort
Details as follows:
- 5 night midweek golf vacation in a King Executive Suite
- Unlimited golf at Whitebirch & Traditional golf courses
- 3 rounds of golf at Deacon’s Lodge (Food and Beverage not included at Deacon’s Lodge)
- All meals in the Marina II, beverages in the Marina II, Dockside Lounge, and on the course from the beverage cart.
- Your alcoholic beverages include house wine by the glass, beer, highballs, and cocktails, including most call and premium brands.
- All-inclusive guests will be identified by a wristband provided at check-in.
- Your all-inclusive package food and beverage privileges will be valid at 5 PM the day your check-in, until noon of the day you check out.
- You are welcome to play golf starting at noon the day of arrival through your day of departure.
Golf Show “BUCKS”
Back by popular demand, win money to spend immediately at the show – a name is drawn every 2 hours!
FREE Wine Sampling
PRP Wine International promotes high quality, exclusive wines from around the world through private, in home wine sampling experiences. We do not sell our unique wines to any restaurants or stores in the US. At their booth, they will be promoting in home wine samplings by offering coupons for purchase at 50% off the cost of hosting an event. The coupons range from $39-99, depending on the options chosen. They will be pouring a taste of their most popular red wine. So stop by their booth for a taste of wine and check out what they are offering.
Hourly Door Prizes
We will also be giving away hourly door prizes.
Plus… all attendees receive a FREE round of golf at Old Hickory Golf Club!
$10,000 Long-Putt Contest
- Enter to win by playing for $1/ball or $5/6 balls.
- All participants that make the putt will receive a free daily admission ticket worth $25 to the American Family Insurance Championship to be held at University Ridge Golf Course in Madison, Wisconsin, from June 15-23, 2019.
- Everyone that makes the putt will be entered into a drawing.
- If you are 1 of the 5 picked EACH DAY, you will automatically win and receive a Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription Booklet valued at $50 when you return on Sunday, March 17th at 2 pm for the Semifinals to determine who will putt for the $10,000!
- Semifinals: putting order will be drawn. 1 putt, closest or in wins; ties go again.
- Finals: 1 putt for $10,000 NO RICOCHETS ALLOWED AT ANYTIME
- Make the shot and qualify to be 1 of 5 total picked each day. Those 5 win a Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription Booklet valued at $50 instantly when they come back on Sunday, March 17th at 2:00 pm for the Semi-finals.
- Contestants advancing to the Semi-finals will each take one shot from a drawn order, closest to the pin or in wins, ties go again. The winner of the Semi-finals will go on to take one final shot at the challenge prize!
- Enter as often as you’d like: $1 per golf ball or 6 golf balls for $5. *Must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid U.S. Drivers License. Anyone 17 and under that chips one in will automatically win a Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription Booklet valued at $50.
Club Demo Area
Hit the newest clubs and talk equipment with the club reps supporting the show.
Executive Greens Long Drive and Closest To The Pin Competition
Do you think that you bomb your drives and stick your irons tight? Well, then we have just the thing to get your competitive juices flowing. Jim will have set up an Optishot Golf Simulator to track just how far you can launch that driver of yours and a closest to the pin challenge for those of you who are accurate with your iron play. So stop on over and test your skills. We will be awarding (2) FREE ROUNDS OF GOLF to Shamrock Heights Golf Club per age range for each of the long drive and closest to the pin competitions.
GolfTEC Lesson Zone
For golfers who are serious about golf lessons and improving their game, or getting started correctly, GolfTEC provides an unmatched experience and consistent results. GolfTEC equips you with the complete arsenal of learning tools to effectively make you the golfer you want to be. Visit the GolfTEC Lesson Zone to get your swing analyzed by a GolfTEC Certified Personal Coach using the latest technology in golf instruction. GolfTEC will also have exclusive offers for those who stop by the Lesson Zone at the Greater Milwaukee Golf Show.
2019 Hourly Door Prizes
- Acupuncture & Holistic Health Associates – (3) Introduction to Acupuncture Package
- American Family Insurance Championship – (30) Two Tickets to the Event
- Click Heaters – Combo Box
- Cold Water Canyon Golf Course – Rounds of Golf
- Erin Hills Golf Course – (3) Hats, (2) Tumblers, Ball-Marker Set
- Exterior Pros – (15) $500 Gift Certificates
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio – (2) Gift Certificates
- Lake Geneva Golf Trail – (3) Golf Trail Passports
- Kohler Golf – Twosome of Golf with cart on The Meadow Valleys at Blackwolf Run or the Irish at Whistling Straits
- The Green Card – (10) Green Cards
- The House on the Rock Resort – (2) Twosomes of Golf, (1) Foursome of Golf
- Trappers Turn – (3) Foursome of Golf
- University Ridge – (2) Round of Golf
- Waushara Country Club – (5) Foursome of Golf
- Wild Rock Golf Club – (2) Twosome of Golf
Milwaukee Show Sponsors